- Jain, V., McDonald, S. D., Mundle, W. R., & Farine, D. (2020). Guideline no. 398: Progesterone for prevention of spontaneous preterm birth. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada, 42(6), 806–812. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jogc.2019.04.012
- Lockwood, C. J. (2022, September 23). Preterm labor: Clinical findings, diagnostic evaluation, and initial treatment. UpToDate. Retrieved October 27, 2022, from https://www.uptodate.com/contents/preterm-labor-clinical-findings-diagnostic-evaluation-and-initial-treatment?search=fetal+fibronectin&source=search_result&selectedTitle=1~16&usage_type=default&display_rank=1#H1331945387
- Ronzoni, S., Boucoiran, I., Yudin, M. H., Coolen, J., Pylypjuk, C., Melamed, N., Holden, A. C., Smith, G., & Barrett, J. (2022). Guideline no. 430: Diagnosis and management of preterm prelabour rupture of membranes. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jogc.2022.08.014
- Sadeh-Mestechkin, D., Samara, N., Wiser, A., Markovitch, O., Shechter-Maor, G., & Biron-Shental, T. (2016). Premature rupture of the membranes at term: time to reevaluate the management. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 294(6), 1203–1207. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00404-016-4165-z
- Scorza, W.E. (2022, April 27). Prelabor rupture of membranes at term: Management. UpToDate. Retrieved October 27, 2022, from https://www.uptodate.com/contents/prelabor-rupture-of-membranes-at-term-management
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. (2019). Chapter 18: Prelabour Rupture of Membranes (PROM). In Advances in labour and risk management: ALARM course manual (26th ed., pp. 438–453). Chapter.
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. (2019). Chapter 17: Preterm Labour and Preterm Birth. In Advances in labour and risk management: ALARM course manual (26th ed., pp. 438–453). essay.