- Written By: Cezara-Maria Latcu
- Peer Review By: Bianca-Mariana Baila FM PGY1
- Episode Art By: Aikansha Chawla, ObGyn Resident
Check also the CCFP 105 Topics: Periodic Health Assessment Part One and Two episodes. So, first things first: Who should be assessed for osteoporosis and fracture risk? There are three categories:
- All women and men aged 65 or more;
- Adults aged 50-64 who are at high risk of fracture or have already experienced a fragility fracture;
- Younger adults under the age of 50 who are at high risk of fractures.
We know who, let’s see „How?”